LK-150 Knitting Machine
Only available for purchase in the retail store.
From our suppliers web site
"The most popular knitting machine for beginners.
Compared to other knitting machines, the LK-150 is the closest to hand-knitting. Hand-knitting is done stitch by stitch on 2 needles - knitting on the LK-150 knitting machine is done row by row on 150 needles. Whatever you can knit with 2 needles, you can knit with 150 needles instead!
It is a light weight portable machine that offers a quick and easy way to create stockinette fabric. This machine is ideal for Sport, DK and 4 Ply worsted weight yarns.
- Wonderfully compact and lightweight, this mid-gauge knitting machine can be used in the smallest of spaces and is super easy to carry and store
- Dual Tension Yarn Feed regulates tension and reduces slack.
- Sponge bar holds needles in knitting position.
- Hobby Knitting Machine, not for commercial use.
- No ribber attachment available.
- Made in China
Needle Pitch: 6.5mm (3.9 gauge) /*13mm(2 gauge), 6.5mm Needle Spacing
Number of Needles: 150 metal needles
Dimensions: 1083 x 95 mm (1139mm with extension)
Weight: 4.7 kgs (10 lbs) - Packing 2 lbs extra
Principal Stitch Types: Stockinet, tuck, slip, plating and fair isle (slip stitch - one yarn feeder only)
Suitable Yarns: Fine to Chunky Yarn
Needle Selection: Manual"