King Cole Subtle Drifter DK Leaflet 5481
This leaflet contains a knitting pattern for a woman's round-necked cardigan, a snood (cowl), and a hat.
The open cardigan has stripes at the bust line with corresponding stripes on the raglan sleeves. The neckband is worked in stocking stitch.
All are knit flat and seamed.
The cardigan has set-in sleeves, and stitches are picked up and knit for the bands. This sweater is worked flat and seamed.
The hat is knit flat and seamed.
- Cardigan to fit bust 81 to 127 cm (32 to 50 in.)
- Snood (Cowl) measures approximately 65 x 35 cm (25½ x 13¾ in.)
- Hat to fit average woman's head
- Cardigan: 4 to 6 balls Subtle Drifter DK Main Colour, 2 to 3 balls Contrast Colour
- Snood (Cowl): 1 ball Subtle Drifter DK Main Colour, 1 ball Contrast Colour
- Hat: 1 ball Subtle Drifter DK Main Colour, 1 ball Contrast Colour
- 4.0 mm (US 6)
- 3.25 mm (US 3)
Click here for Subtle Drifter DK.